What’s happening at this age?
Diapers, food and car seats… oh my! Your baby is on its way and taking time to prepare for this incredible time will make the experience more enjoyable.
- Learn about the birth process,
- Find a doctor for your baby,
- Understand your workplace’s parental leave policies,
- Make sure you and your partner are on the same page in terms of raising a baby,
- Prepare your pets,
- Stock up on essentials like diaper supplies, clothes and baby gear,
- Have a plan in place for who will support you during the baby’s first weeks and childcare if you will be returning to work.
Don’t feel overwhelmed by this list, becoming a parent usually means that your life will change but it’s all in a positive way.